Friday, February 8, 2013

Freestyle Fridays - Love is in the Air

There are so many cards out there lately with the chalkboard technique.  I wanted to give it try will doing something different so I incorporated the technique with a Valentine theme and went with red.  Although I did not use a lot of white applications I think it still qualifies.


All of the stamping was done with Versamark and White embossing powder.  Two hearts were punched out of Shimmery White cardstock and adhered with dimensionals.  The arrow in the top heart was hand drawn with a white Crayola.  White Craft ink surrounds the Real Red layer using the direct to paper method.  All that was layered on Crumb Cake. Pretty simple really but I love the way it turned out.  Stamp sets used were Bella Toile, Well Scripted and Love you Much.
 
********REGINA'S MISSION********
 
Your mission this week Regina is to do the Chalkboard Technique on any color other than black.  What you'll probably find most challenging is choosing the color.  Make sure you drop by Regina's blog, she made herself a new banner.
 
See Ya Next Week!

1 comment:

Jacoline Fitzgerald said...

Wow what an elegant Valentines card you created this week. I just love it. You really out did yourself this time my dear friend. It is so unique... good for you!!!!