Friday, December 14, 2012

Freestyle Fridays - Welcome to the Office

At my full time job I am the official welcome committee.  The is one of the cards that I've made for that occasion. 
 
 
I started with Old Olive and added a layer of Perfect Plum first stamped with Basic Gray. I believe the background stamp to be Floral. I then stamped it again on Very Vanilla, again using Basic Gray Classic Ink. Did little panels with Old Olive and "squared" the Very Vanilla to fit onto them.  Needed to add a little bling of course.   Unfortunately the photo does not do it justice.
 
********REGINA'S MISSION********
 
Regina, your mission this week is a sketch one.  So follow the layout and let your creativity guide you.   The tricky part, you can only use one background stamp for your image.  You can do it!
 
See Ya Next Week!

No comments: