Friday, November 23, 2012

Freestyle Fridays - You Don't Have....

HearYe HearYe, you heard it first folks.  The Andari Craft Store is out of Naturals White Cardstock!!!!!  You read that right, there is something missing in the store.  When I heard this over the phone earlier this week I couldn't believe my ears and my jaw is still sore from dropping so quickly!  From the sneak below it appears that the mission was successful nonetheless.

 
In Regina's post here you can see the full picture and the product and  procedure she used to complete this week's mission. My mission going forward will be to find another product that the Store does not carry, which will be quite challenging as the inventory over there is HUGE. 
 
Happy Thanksgiving to you all south of the border and Have a safe Black Friday.
 
See Ya Next Week!

No comments: