Friday, November 30, 2012

Freestyle Fridays - No Layers

Every now and then I enter a challenge.  The card for this week happens to be a recent entry.  The challenge was no layers with a simple tutorial to follow. 



Using the negative of a Spellbinder Heart Die I sponged Cajun Craze in a circular motion on GKD Ivory 120lbs cardstock.  The flowers and sentiment are from a GKD set called Wild Flowers. The flowers were stamped in Memento Black, stems and sentiment in Old Olive.  The ribbon and gems are from my stash (unknown source).  I really like using this method for a no layer card.

********REGINA'S MISSION********

The mission: create a card with no layers. The shape and size are at your discretion.  The color(s) is also your choice.

If you'd like to join in on these missions, please let us know.  We'd love to have you play along.

See Ya Next Week!

1 comment:

Jacoline said...

Hi Julie! Well I own this card and love it. The card is simply elegant. It is amazing what we can do with a little piece of paper isn't it? Your creation is sitting on my side board in my dining room for all to see. The girls from my club asked if I could teach them this method so now I can. Keep up the great work .....