Friday, April 20, 2012

Freestyle Fridays

Regina is delighting us this week with her version on what to do with wax paper.  If the sneak peek below is any indication of what this woman can do with a smidge of a description, the full version has to be amazing, and it is.   For a how-to and a full version of her card head on over to her blog. 



What I love most about Regina's "how-to" is that she shares her trials and errors and shares on what to do when it just doesn't go quite the way you want it.  And that in itself is the best way to learn and inspire.  Take time to leave her a comment! She would sure appreciate it.

See Ya Next Week! 

1 comment:

Jacoline Fitzgerald said...

Hi Julie! I just wanted you to know that I just love what both of you did with the wax paper resist technique. I have never done it and it looks a bit involved but I am going for it. Thank you so much for always inspiring me.