Friday, July 1, 2011

Freestyle Fridays - Lucky Limeade

It just doesn't matter what kind of mission I subject Regina to, the hits just keep on coming.  When I first saw this sneak peek my jaw just dropped. 


The details Regina applied are spectacular and makes you say out loud "Now why didn't I think of that!?!"  To get the full view of this beauty and Regina's creative process click here.  While you're there take a tour of her extremely creative projects.   You'll be glad you took the time. And like Regina said last week "Bloggers love to get comments--it's how we know what you liked when you visited". 

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians!

See Ya Next Week!

1 comment:

Jacoline Fitzgerald said...

Oh Regina, that is just lovely. You are such a talented woman too. Thank you for sharing with all of us.