Monday, March 28, 2011

Manly Mondays Full of Birthdays

We've had a week full of birthdays around here so we celebrated 3 of them all at once.  Here is the invite made using MDS.

Evan is my Husband, Tony is a good friend of the family, and Frankii, well, you've heard of him (more below).

Yesterday was also the birthday of a co-worker of Evan's.  I made him this card.

I had some left over from the Pearl Ex post so I went with the same colors.  I did a number on my left shoulder so I have not been creating much. It's much better then it was so it's all good.  Thank you Jacoline for the wonderful E-Card. That was very thoughtful of you. I truly enjoyed it.

WHAT'S UP WITH FRANKII

Frankii had a great week especially at his party on Saturday. He was on his best behavior and really liked all his presents.  He started the week having a big ole snooze on my bed. We'd only been up for half an hour when I walked into the bedroom. "Frankii, we've had this meeting before, you have your bed, I have mine" and that's when he stretched. He actually stayed like that for quite awhile.

Here he is in his birthday suit waiting for his guests to arrive.  There was a car coming up the drive so he didn't stay still for very long.

A La Prochaine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree Frankii was on bestest behaviour. Enjoyable party thank you Julie. Hope your shoulder is on the mend.

Betty

Jacoline said...

Glad to hear everyone had a wonderful time on their Birthdays. It sure looks like Frankii enjoyed himself... before and after. Hope your shoulder is feeling better.. take care and Happy Stampin Jacoline