Monday, March 14, 2011

Manly Mondays - Celebrating One Year

It occurred to me this morning that I've been doing Manly Mondays for One Year as of tomorrow.  Thank you for all your wonderful comments and coming along for the ride. If you would like to revisit past Manly Mondays posts they have all been labelled as such and you can get to them on the left on side by clicking on Manly Mondays under Categories.

St. Patrick's Day is on Thursday. I made this card for an Irish friend.


The base is Garden Green. Layered a piece of designer paper measuring 4x2. On a piece of Whisper White Cardstock also measuring 4x2 glued punched out flowers in Garden Green with a Two Way Glue Stick and ran that through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. Garden Green was also used for the Large Tag Punch that was first ran through a Crimper.  The beer mug from Cheers to You was stamped in Basic Grey.  A Blender Pen was used to add green beer. For the foamy part, that's 3-D Paint with a touch of Garden Green Re-Inker.

For the inside:


Did a punch out of the same flowers on the front and used a stamp from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set stamped in Garden Green. It's going in the mail today so hopefully it will get to the Irishman on time.

WHAT'S UP WITH FRANKII

There's still time to vote for Frankii's second home. Please VOTE HERE. All that is required is entering two words and click VOTE.  That's it.

My phone was nearby so I was able to capture Frankii getting a well deserved scratch behind the ear. His hind leg was going at top speed. It was going so fast and thumping so loud I thought someone was knocking at the door LOL.

No squirrel sightings at all this week. The windchills were brutal this past week so there were no long adventures outdoors. When you're this exhausted 
who wants to go chasing......

A La Prochaine!

3 comments:

Patrice H said...

Congratulations on your 1 year of posting for Manly Mondays. I have just recently found your site and will try to participate more often. Manly cards are always needed!

Anonymous said...

1 YEAR WOW time flies. I wonder who the lucky person is getting the St.Paddys card. I love that technique & once muy craft room is organized will try it. Great Posts Julie as always. Frankii looks like he has had enough of winter. I totally understand that.

Betty

Card Crazy said...

Wow. Love this design. I'm always looking for masculine card ideas for my Operation Write Home cards and this is great! TFS
Sue S.
I'll be back :)