Friday, November 12, 2010

Feminine Fridays

When I first did a mission for Regina, it was on a whim. Something that came to mind as I was typing my blog post that I thought Regina would enjoy doing once or twice. As faith would have it, she looks forward to it every odd week that I post. And I wait with anticipation to see what marvelous creation she will come up with.  Ladies and Gents, she never disappoints!  Here’s a  sneak peek of the front of the card for this week’s “use a gate fold and a stencil mission”.


You must click here to go to her blog and see what else she crafted. Oh yes! There is more to see and salivate over.  Regina made two cards PLUS, yes, there’s a PLUS, stencilled on a cabinet door that had been patiently waiting for her awesome creativity.
Regina, congrats on accomplishing yet another mission.  You are my queen!
See ya next week!

No comments: