Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's Trick or Treat Time

Halloween is upon us! We used to be really big in decorating our house when we lived in the city. Now that we live in the country we don't decorate at all or hand out candy. I actually gave all our decorations away last year. In the city, we lived on a street with a lot of young families.  Our dog Tex was always a hit with the kids.


I would dress him up (sorry, no pics of that) and he would sit patiently at the top of the stairs waiting for the bell to ring to see what would be next. He never once moved. He would just sit there and his head would move from side to side as if to say "What the heck is that??".  Even when the kids that knew him would call his name, he wouldn't budge. I rather miss those days of passing out candy and dressing up. Wouldn't even think of doing this with Frankii. Although Frankii "allows" me to play Barbie with him, he is not as calm and patient as Tex was so it would be difficult to enjoy the experience.

I haven't made much of anything with a Halloween theme in the last 3 years so this year I thought I would give it a go.  Very much fun creating and handing out. They are all rather self explanatory. The second one is a case of some punch art that I saw recently. There was no instructions, at least I didn't see any, so I just used what I thought was used to create it. 

Enjoy and have a Super Safe Halloween!











I'll be back tomorrow with Manly Mondays and on Tuesday I'll share a challenge that I won. The prize received is part of the first Halloween card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course trust you to be on top the the theme. Great Cards.
Betty