Friday, October 1, 2010

Feminine Fridays Week #10

WOW!! is all I can say about Regina's mission this week. You blew me away Regina!! From this one I can see that I am going to have to make the missions a little more challenging perhaps. She nails it every single time. Here's a sneak peek. Click here to see her blog post and get all the details.



It's been a hectic week around here and the weekend will be the same.  Tomorrow is my World Card Making Day Event and all is ready to go. It should be a really good day.  Frankii's been busy too. He's been trying to catch a squirrel in the front yard and stands on guard on the tailgate waiting to catch his prey.  He hasn't yet and I am sure he is finding it quite challenging.



Can't say that I've ever seen him more focused than this. Nothing is going to distract him! He can sit here for an hour and barely twitch. He's probably feeling more like a tracker with his new camo scarf. At least now we know where he is and not running across the road to play with the Alpacas.

See ya next week!

No comments: