Friday, February 26, 2010

LNS Challenge 59 - Soft Subtles

This week's challenge is to create using Soft Subtles, NO Neutrals.  I went with Bashful Blue, Lavendar Lace, Pretty In Pink and Perfect Plum.  Started with Lavendar Lace as the base, stamped Très Chic in Lavendar Lace Craft Ink and added Clear Embossing Powder on Bashful Blue.  I was a little shocked at the result, it came out a dark blue.  Liked it though so kept going. 

Made a tag using the Lots of Tags Sizzlit in Pretty In Pink and stamped the sentiment from Whimsical Words in Lavendar Lace Classic Ink. Threaded Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon after using the Horizontal Slot Punch on the tag. It looked a little bare to me so I sprayed a piece of Perfect Plum with Champagne Shimmer Mist that I keep handy punched using the Scallop Trim Border Punch. I'm not thrilled with the result so I may go back to the drawing board and enter another one by the deadline, Sunday night. Any feedback would be much appreciated!

A la prochaine.

1 comment:

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

ouh I love "A La Prochaine" I love it!
I sure think you did a GREAT job on your card I found this challenge super challenging!
you my dear FRIEND you did this so well
I really love the little tag!