Saturday, February 20, 2010

LNS Challenge 58 - Get Punchy

This week's LNS Demo Only challenge (Feb 15-21) is GET PUNCHY.  I used Old Olive for the base, stamped the background stamp Bella Toile in Olive Green Craft Ink followed by embossing in clear powder.  I also stamped the Bella Toile background on tissue paper in Elegant Eggplant Classic Ink.  Folded the tissue in half, added a piece of Elegant Eggplant Cardstock behind that and punched it all using the 5-Petal Flower Punch.


Keeping the pieces all together I poked a hole in the middle, added a Build A Brad that I made using a piece from the tissue paper. Before I inserted the brad all the way through I fanned out the petals to make the flower look fuller. Adhered the flower to the card using a glue dot.  For the sentiment I punched a piece of Elegant Eggplant with the Wide Oval Punch, added a punch of Olive Green Cardstock using the Designer Label Punch that was stamped in Elegant Eggplant with a sentiment from the Whimsical Words set.

Next I'm going to make a card for the 10 minute challenge featured on the blogs by Carole'Anne and Sandi so please come back in a few hours and see what I've come up with!

Your comments are always welcomed!!! Please be kind :)

No comments: